Sunday, May 19, 2019

Second presentation

1. We did presentation about friend.

2.
Yuko's presentation
  She talked about requirements to be a best friend. Best friends should have relationship where we can help each other. For example, when she got a trouble, who helped her was her best friend. Then, when her friend had one, she gave some advice to the friend. I think that the relationship is great. And what I liked in her talk was her idea that we can be natural in front of best friend. 
  In her presentation, she used a example  of her father. It had a reality, and I cold understand what she said. And when no one had any question at last, she asked us, listeners, whether we could share a house or not, so I thoght her presentation was good.

Mio's presentation
  At first, I got some shock because she said that she didn't like this topic. She thought that telling friends from best friends was difficult and this topic was cruel for her. But she told us some stories of her friend. For instant, She knows what her friend likes and she can consult her friend about some trouble. we could know that there was a good relationship between her and her friend.
  I like her beginning because I didn't expect that she said such a thing. I thought that her presentation was interesting. And I knew that she treasured her friends. In her presentation, her characteristic appeared, which said that the presentation was hers.

Yuri's presentation
  She also talked what best friend was like. She said that as a best friend it was important to sympathize with each other. If we can't  agree with someone, our relationship is broken up. And best friend can say what not to do. I also think so. I have a best friend, and she says me strict word when I do something too much. Whether we can improve each other is so important.
  I thought that if a listener can share some idea with a speaker, the presentation would be good through her presentation. I also told how important to scold our friends, so I could sympathize with her whwn she talkes about it.

Taisei's presentation
  His style of presentation was so fun. To think a topic with our listeners, he asked five questions in his presentation. Among them, third question was whether we could stay with a friend in same room for a long time. Yuko also talked she could share a house with her friend if her private room is separated from her friend's one. So his question was similar to Yuko's. So, whether we can share time with a friend is important issue for us, I think.
  I think his presentation was great. He connected us by sharing some questions. I though of his questions, but some of them was a problems which I have never thought. I think that I can improve my relationship between my friends through his questions.

Satoru's presentation
  He said an interesting idea. He said our personality changes through times, and our relationship between friends also changes. In fact his personality changed from his childhood, so did his friend. So he thinks that a best friend is a friend who accepts his even if his personality changes. And he also said that best friend could scold him. He referred to his friend, so it had a persuasiveness.
  In his presentation, his face met us, and he made sure if we understood. So we could know his idea well. And he made me think that to match my friend' personality was important.


3. My presentation
Compare to previous presentation, there was a improvement. I got a advice saying that materials was important to help people understand my presentation. So I made a data and materials. And I didn't use any scrip because many people praised it in previous one. So I didn't look at any paper again this time. It was good, but my eyes didn't catch any eyes of my members. My eyes left the papers and went somewhere different from my member's face. In the last comment of my blog, Satoru advised that I should think of listeners as pumpkins. I tried it. But they were a human. I was so nervous... Therefore I want to try eye contacts again. Next time, what should I think of them as?


5 comments:

  1. To give us good eye contact when your talking, you gave it a shot, didn't you? I'm sorry my idea was not practical, so let me give you another piece of advice. How about looking at the foreheads of audiences, not the eyes when you talk? I have got this idea from my former coach. I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.
      I think your advice was good but I couldn't use it.
      Next time, I think of audiences as the other vegetable or I look at the foreheads of them.

      Delete
  2. I think you should speak with louder voice and slower, and your presentation will be better. I felt you didn't see your manuscript, so it was great. Please keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your presentation was very good because you speak without paper. However, I think
    you should speak louder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your presentation was great because you didn't see your subscription. Did you remember your paper? The point you should improve is the way to speaking. If you talk face to face, your presentation would be better.

    ReplyDelete